Our consulting services are designed to address the issues that come from growth. These deliverables are customized to address your current needs, are scalable as you grow and incorporate the behaviors and goals you, as a HR leader, are trying to drive in your firm. We are believers that overly complicated processes typically are not trusted by employees or are hard to utilize and maintain. Our work is done with a goal of providing simple, effective and firm-relevant programs or processes that will work for you and your employees. Our consulting services include:
- Market Intelligence and Benchmarking (compensation, benefits, structures, etc.)
- Compensation Planning and Structures
- Recruitment Services - including select contingency assignments at extremely competitive fees for both infrastructure and investment professionals
- Employee Policies/Handbooks/Guidelines
- Building/Increasing the effectiveness of Your HR Function
- Performance Evaluation/Assessment Processes
- Culture Building and Analysis
- Executive and Mid-Level Coaching
- Management 101 (for rising and inexperienced managers)
- Interviewing Skills Training – Core Skills
- Conducting an Employee Performance Discussion (particular focus on delivering difficult messages)
- New Manager Assimilation (accelerating the integration of new managers)
Our advisory services are there when you need them. We realize you know what you're doing or you wouldn't be in the position you're in. So we know you probably won't avail yourself of any advisory services. But sometimes, you need a significantly experienced professional to test your thinking, assist you in expanding your ideas, or just provide advice on something you haven't seen before. We are on call 24/7 to discuss the issues and possible solutions when you’re thinking about them. Our advisory services are relevant, customized and specific to each situation at hand. There are no limitations to the time we provide to arrive at a workable solution. Our goal is to be available when the need arises. Our confidential advisory services are exactly what you’d expect – practical and objective advice that help you and your firm through its key people challenges, including:
- Employee Management: relationships, perceptions, missed expectations, productivity, managing a difficult star, etc.
- Employee Relations Issues: job mismatch, inappropriate behavior, harassment, poor performance, etc.
- Hiring/Terminating: recruiting, interviewing, offer structuring, new hire integration, “end of line” considerations, termination process, departure orchestration, etc.
- Compensation Design: offers, bonus programs, YE compensation processes, etc.
- Organizational Transitions: changing out managers, transitioning from centralized to decentralized structure [IR/Capital Raising], integrating new teams, etc.